1. Complete one course chosen from Chm 206, 303, 326
2. Complete 7 additional science area credits in either biology or chemistry.
a. for biology, choose one course each from two groups
i. Bio 340 or 308
ii. Bio 342 or 320
iii. Bio 356 or 330
b. for chemistry, choose CHM 206, 303, 326
3. Complete all requirements listed under the catalog section Secondary Education.
1. A student who has completed the biology course selections has also completed a biology minor.
2. A student who has completed the chemistry course selections has also completed a chemistry minor.
Students should meet with Dr. Linda Kalbach early in the fall term and should meet prior to preregistration each term. |