Student Learning Outcomes
As a result of completing the Liberal Arts Studies program, students will:
- Develop analytical thinking skills.
- Develop oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate ethical reasoning in relation to their professional aspirations.
- Demonstrate information literacy/research skills by determining the need for information, using appropriate means to access that information, evaluating the information, and citing the sources properly within the context of an academic argument.
- Be able to articulate an evidence-based argument.